Okay, On June 19, 2008 Josh and I will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary!
In celebration of this wonderful event, we are going back to Hawaii, this time to the Big Island, we have never been to that Island. Josh has a friend in Palo Alto,CA who is a contractor and he is good friends with Steve Young, the NFL quarterback,yah, anyways, they own a condo in Kona and Josh worked out a trade, its a 3 bedroom posh condo with all the extras. Yippee! the countdown is on! Kyla And Reggie hopefully will be joining us, no pressure Kyla!!! This picture is from our December trip to Kauai, where we own our timeshare,we took the kids and had a blast!!



9 comments:
You're so lucky to rub elbows with people who know the rich and famous! It's all about networking. When are JOs? And when are Nathan, Brooke, et al coming down to Bakersfield? I need to start making arrangements.
Hey Kendra! The big island is my family's fave, you guys will LOVE it! Head down to South Point if you get a chance, there are these AMAZING cliffs that aren't too scary that you can jump off of, and there are even ladders to get back up.
You didn't tell me you started a blog!! I'm so glad you did, maybe now I can keep up with you and the fam!
By the way, I totally agree with you about the whole David thing. Jake and I want David Cook to win too!
I am totally crashing your blog. I know "the mom" aka Brooke, and I saw you on her comment page. Thought I would take a trip over here and check things out. (I am fairly new to this whole bloggin thing too...technology. Ain't it grand?). I love your cool wallpaper-ish (not even sure what to call it) on your blog. Way fun. Way to go David Cook! I totally agree. So glad that he won. (hopefully you have watched it. if not. oops. Sorry!) :)
I want to go to Hawaii with you!
Lucky!! Megadittos to what Kerri said about Hawaii!!
I am so happy that David Cook won. He deserved it. He has come full circle and knows how to perform that ZZ Top performance was the bomb. I found David Archuletta to be whiney and altogether too sappy!! The judges, in particular Simon, had it all wrong on Tuesday, and he graciously admitted so last night. Now, I need to run and finish downloading my David Cook selections from I-tunes...and possibly that Michael Johns, and Carly Smithson duet, loved it! And the Brooke White duet "Teach the Children" and lots more....
How fun! I want to go to Hawaii too!
If you do come to Denver, please let me know. I am not getting excited yet, because I don't want to cry if you don't come! I hope you do though!
Hey, Kendra!
Seeing all the pix of you guys makes me miss you more! The kids and I are so excited to see you this summer. We are going to get to California on the 9th. Is there a day that you have free? I know life is crazy with soccer, volleyball, etc . . . Boy, your kids are amazing!!
Miss you. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment