Last week began with a swim party on memorial day. Then we had parties for Sydney and Matthew on consecutive days Wednesday and Thursday. Then Friday we had our ward luau party that josh and I were in charge of, and finally..... a party to end the school year for Whitney on Saturday! It was a busy week indeed for our family, but we had a good time with it all! The kids and their friends all enjoy the pool and we enjoy sharing it!
Just keeping this blog alive.
5 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like all the parties were all a hit!
That's why she's the activities chair, she does it best;0) Sorry we missed the luau, we are losers!
What a fun life! 3 parties in a row! Were you exhausted?! Can you believe gas prices? I was shocked when we pulled into Cali and it was almost $5/gallon. I feel like I'm signing my life away everytime I fill the car up!
Post a Comment