
We had a fabulous time in Dallas, Texas and it wasn't even that hot, which was surprisingly nice. Whitney and her team played great, the first 2 days the team had a mini meltdown and we lost 4 out of the 6 matches, but the last two days we beat everyone we played. We ended up getting 13th in the nation which is awesome by anyones standards,we are so proud of her and she played awesome. What a learning experience it was! The top 3 teams are teams we had beaten either throughout the club year or at the tournament,the team just didn't "bring it" those 1st 2 days but I am proud of them anyways! We had a blast!! But I am definitely enjoying the break from volleyball. Soccer is getting ready to kick up a notch, we have a tournament next weekend in Newport Beach!



3 comments:
Congratulations Whitney! I heard you did awesome! I proud of you!
Go Whitterbug!
Wow!! That is very impressive and exciting!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment