Not a big mac, we just bought our 1st Apple Mac computer. Josh's old PC bit the dust, and I have been bugging him to get a Mac. So the last time we were down in LA at the Mac store I convinced him, they are such amazing computers, I can't believe we didn't get one sooner! Anyways, the screen is absolutely retarded 24" it's huge, and no silly motherboard tower.(extra space in the office cupboard for more stuff) We Love it! :)
Just keeping this blog alive.
5 years ago



8 comments:
That's Great!
I am hating my pc laptop right now, and we are kicking ourselves that we didn't get a Mac. I think we are going to sell this and get one, so thanks for the review!
One more thing, you want another good book to read? Read City of Bones & City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.
Welcome to the mac world! You will never go back! Now you should get facebook!
I am so jealous!!! I have been dying for a MAC! I am hoping to get a new laptop in the near future. Enjoy!
Now you can join the cool club!
Just got your comment about Bella. What did you say, Sydney wants her??? PLEASE!
You need to blog more. You should grow your hair out and donate it too. I bet cancer patients would love to have your hair!
Aaron and I keep talking about getting a MAC! I'm afraid I won't know how to use it! Do you love it? Tell Matthew that Ian is very impressed by his Vice Presidential status. Very cool!!
I thought I commented on this blog entry!! You need to update!!
Post a Comment