Friday, September 5, 2008

Oops... Do I have a blog?






So I guess the blogging got put on the back burner for a while. The Hubbles are still going strong, the kids have been in school for 3 weeks already. Whitney is a sophomore, Sydney just began 7th grade and Matthew is a 5th grader. We are getting ready to start league play for both soccer and football, look for some posts about that later... in the meantime here are some pics of the kids and their first day of school. Sydney started junior high and of course she had to go to school w/ her best buds, Laney & Brea. :) Oh and Whitney wasn't done with her makeup thats why she looks pale haha!

3 comments:

Kerri Russell said...

Whitney Cullen! She totally looks like a vampire!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Great Pics!

palacios5 said...

It's about time you updated your blog. I stopped checking it for awhile. Maybe I'll see you at church??