Friday, September 5, 2008

INTRODUCING...VICE PRESIDENT MATTHEW HUBBLE





Look out Sarah Palin! (we do love her though) Okay, do we have a politician in our midst, his speech was hilarious and he rocked the Centennial Elementary cafeteria. 5th graders aren't allowed to run for President so he decided to run for VP and he won! It takes guts to stand up and give a speech in front of a packed cafeteria and Matthew was quite humorous we have his speech on video if I can get it transferred to a cd I will post it. But in the meantime enjoy the pics...he insisted on the suit which was perfect. We had the whole family there to support him plus a few of the girls friends, it was great!!

5 comments:

homegirl said...

Way to go Matthew! Congrats on your new job!

Kerri Russell said...

did you record the speech? I would love to hear it.

Williams Family Dirt said...

So awesome, congratulations Matthew!

Kyla said...

Go matthew!!!!! you are way too cool for school!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO A TERRIFIC GRANDSON AND OUR NEW VICE PRESIDENT!


LOVE YOU...GRANDMA